Sunday, June 20, 2010

Pre Gotcha!

We're down to two hours prior to the time that Marye is to get Marc!  Basically, the family is doing good and better rested.  Everyone's dressed up like going to church on Easter Sunday.  If Marye is back before noon (midnight EST) she will call me and I will get to see Marc for the first time!  HAPPY FATHER'S DAY - WOO HOO!

We are still having some technical difficulty on getting email.  Right now, all our communication is going through Skype which is working great.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you all!!! She should be meeting him right now then? Oh, I hope she can post pics soon. I have a nervous tummy for her. That new parent feel again. I love it! We love you all and congratulations!
    Happy Father's Day!!
    The Freemans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Marc! Happy Father's Day and we love you guys!
    Jen, AJ, Brandon, Maddie and Sophie

    ReplyDelete